Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's Worse - A Rogue Male Cop Or Female Cop?

Greetings again,

Interesting question huh? Well let me put it this way, and by no means I'm suggesting this is true in all situations with every officer. But through working with male officers and female officers, male officers are by far more aggressive and more likely to violate your rights. But here's an interesting thing I have found. If a female officer investigates a domestic complaint, especially a complaint by a female victim against a male victim, WATCH OUT! And if the female officer is the senior officer on the scene, get your hat guys, you're probably going to jail.

I have learned that female cops are no different as officers, than as regular housewives. They tend to be emotional and homey. But as law enforcement officers, they can shoot just as well as males, they can chase you down, and perform any other task as well as their counterparts. The only difference I ever witnessed was on domestic calls.

I would generally want to deal with a female officer than a male officer any day. They simply have a perception of being fair. I'm not knocking the males, but the female officers tend to be more understanding if you run a red light, etc.

I once worked with a female officer that was meaner then a chicken in a fox den. She didn't play. She was so mean that I was scared she would arrest me one day. She gave no breaks or second chances. One day I asked her about this and she stated " That's the law ". She wasn't rogue but stern. Many other times while we were paired together I would observed just how close she became to earning the title of 'rogue' cop. She never earned the title while with me. I earned it later though.

Anyway, this brings me to say, respect honorable police officers. I have to constantly tell myself to commend those who wear the badge with honor, male or female. You should address them as sir or ms. Don't treat them as anything other than what they are, professionals! The only officer that gets plenty press is a 'caught' rogue cop. The good ones rarely gets noticed.

In this article, let me commend all of the good and honorable officers, and I'm sure you have the peoples thanks as well.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?